|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Mon May 5, 2014 10:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Fri May 23, 2014 02:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Special Olympics - Nova Scotia - Sackville Bedford Auction
On behalf of Special Olympics Nova Scotia - Sackville Bedford please accept our sincere Thank You! to all those that so generously donated items to our auction. We could not do this without your support!
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash - please contact one of the auction admins shown below:
Kim Hanko - [email protected]
Jackie Davis - [email protected]
JoAnn Harding - [email protected]
- Etransfer - please send any etransfers to admin shown below:
Carolyn Sinyerd - [email protected] / Password SONS
Payment is required on or before May 30th, 2014
Winning Bidder Item Pickup / Delivery Info:
- Winning bidders will be contacted by email to make arrangements for pickup / delivery
- Items must be paid for upfront before or at time of pickup / delivery.
- Items for delivery will only be within core HRM (Halifax Regional Municipality) area.
- If you are outside HRM area, shipping charges may apply.
For questions regarding this auction, please contact auction admin by email at [email protected]
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —